Monday, March 14, 2011

Junk Food

I don't know if it's just that I work better under intense pressure, or that I bought a bag of Doritos tonight. I have been trying to avoid junk food most of this term, at least, at night in my apartment. I mean, I can't always find time for decent food when I'm catching a quick lunch between classes. Anyway, I brought Doritos and Pepsi back to my life, although Pepsi never really left... Under the influence of my favorite salty junk food indulgence and my sugary, caffeinated best friend beverage of choice, I've set a new "most progress in one sitting" for this quarter. However, it's going to take some serious junk food binging and crazy sleep hours to make up for the damage I've done to my timeline. I'm sorry. And I vow never to try to eat better at the same time as trying to write something well ever again. (Probably a lie, but I like the dramatic sound of it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment