Thursday, January 13, 2011

My alter egos

I had this random thought while writing this morning: Elizabeth and Hannah are my alter egos, and foils for each other. So what does that say about me, that I'm minorly bi-polar? Elizabeth is mostly my shy and easily depressed side, while Hannah is my more outgoing, loud, crazy, easily pleased and amused side. I can actually picture myself doing almost anything either of them does in my screenplay. Particularly, Hannah has been communicating with Marco by sneaking into the office with her sister and rolling around the cubicle aisles humming spy themes like she's in Mission: Impossible or something. This is the kind of thing I find myself thinking "I would totally do that, well, except that my Elizabeth side would stop me, but I'd still want to do that!"

Okay, so yeah, Elizabeth is my main character, but currently, my reason for writing is Hannah. I want to get more in touch with my inner Hannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment